Welcome to Digital Theatre Solutions Pty Ltd (herein known as DTS).
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
HELP US TO HELP YOU OUR VALUED CUSTOMER:
DTS price list is on the web http://www.digitaltheatresolutions.com.au Price list is updated weekly.
- Place your order on-line where possible or fax it.
- Put Purchase Order Number on each Purchase Order.
- Please indicate method of delivery – see Freight Charges below.
- Please fax us confirmation of payment if paying by Direct Deposit or Internet Banking.
- Ask Bank to add short message/comment (ex.: your company name and order number) to DD where possible.
- Payment must be paid prior to delivery for the first 3 purchases. We accept payment by VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX.
- Payments by VISA and MasterCard attract a 2% surcharge, payments by AMEX attract a 3.2% surcharge.
- Orders paid by company cheque will be dispatched after cheque clearance unless agreed otherwise.
- Company cheques of more than $5000 have to be cleared before the dispatch of the order.
- All orders will be treated with utmost urgency. Every effort will be made to dispatch orders ASAP.
- Delivery terms are subject to stock availability and local courier cut off times. All quoted freight charges may vary.
- Freight charges depend on the cubic weight of the parcel and destination. Please check with your sales person at the time of ordering. All deliveries are organised on behalf of the customer.
- For all Freight Forward deliveries and customer couriers our terms are EX. WORKS. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange insurance for the goods in transit sent by customer courier or Freight Forwarder.
- All disputes regarding despatched invoice should be raised within 5 (five) working days from the original invoice date.
- DTS provides a 12 month Return To Base (RTB) warranty on all products unless stated otherwise.
- Goods returned under warranty will be repaired or replaced at DTS’ discretion.
- An RA# (return authorisation number) must be obtained from our Service Department before any goods are returned. This RA# must be clearly written on the shipping label, NOT ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING, and a copy of original invoice must be supplied. If an RA# can’t be identified DTS will be unable to accept delivery.
- Any omissions or incomplete information on RA application form may result in delays.
- Goods for repair/replacement shall be returned within 7 (seven) days from receipt of a RA number.
- Any credit claim should be lodged within 5 (five) working days from the date on DTS sales invoice.
- Goods for credit should be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of issuance of RA number and should be in re-saleable condition.
- Goods should be properly packaged for return, as goods damaged in transit will not be accepted. Only the item in question needs to be returned for service (repair or replacement), and no responsibility will be taken for items such as cables, manuals, CDs or original box.
- DTS is unable to accept any goods returned for credit that are not in their unmarked original packaging and in complete “as new” condition.
- An RA# does not guarantee either credit or replacement. It is simply an authorisation to return goods to DTS.
- DTS will void warranty of any product that has been mishandled, modified or interfered by unauthorised personnel. The removal of any factory seals, serial numbers or warranty stickers will also void the warranty. Warranty is void on physically damaged items.
- Warranty does not cover damage to other equipment used in conjunction with these goods.
- DTS always takes diligent care in servicing all goods, however DTS has no liability whatsoever for any form of damage or loss of the aforementioned goods. DTS will not be responsible for any loss of data. It is the responsibility of the customer to backup data which he/she believes to be important, valuable, or irreplaceable before bringing in any goods for servicing.
- Products returned for credit may incur 15% restocking fee at the discretion of DTS as compensation for damages.
- Any goods returned for repair found not faulty, goods with physical damage or damage caused by improper use will not be covered by warranty and the customer will be liable for a handling and service fee.
- All relevant paperwork will need to be shown when collecting goods.
- Three (3) months warranty applies on all goods purchased as ex-demo unless otherwise specified.
- The goods are to remain in title and property of DTS until fully paid and cheques are cleared. Ownership of products will only be transferred to the customer when all monies owed to DTS have been paid in full.
- DTS sends exclusive monthly specials and/or newsletters to our registered customers. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, please contact your Account Manager.
- The DTS Website contains information on goods and services that customers may purchase including product descriptions and specifications. With the exception of information relating to DTS pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or vendor not DTS. DTS has included it on this Website as a convenience only. The Customer should confirm all product descriptions and specifications with the relevant original equipment manufacturer or vendor before purchase.
- The DTS Website contains hyperlinks and pointers to other websites operated by third parties. Linked websites are not controlled by DTS. DTS is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. The hyperlinks are provided as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any hyperlink on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by DTS, its affiliates or their directors or employees. Customer links to any such website entirely at its own risk.
- Your use of the DTS Website is at your risk. DTS makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. DTS specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the DTS Website whether DTS is aware of such errors or omissions or not. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither DTS nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the DTS Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit, or loss or corruption of data, arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the DTS Website. Without limiting the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, everything on the DTS Website is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that the Trade Practices Act 1974 and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision by DTS of goods or services on the DTS Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, DTS does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties, whether implied by custom, law or statute. To the fullest extent permitted by law, DTS’s liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of DTS, to: (a) in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and (b) in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
DTS keeps a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
- All prices quoted in our price list are Ex GST.
- All prices quoted in our price list are AUD.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Pricing to be confirmed at the time of invoicing.
- Back orders are only accepted at the discretion of DTS.