Flat panel TVs create stunning pictures. Their sound should be stunning too, and that’s why we created the SurroundBar 6500 BT. This SurroundBar is a sleek, lean, self-powered single-speaker surround solution, and it comes with Bluetooth wireless technology with aptX. The SurroundBar 6500 BT blends almost seamlessly with modern TVs, while the unobtrusive wireless subwoofer tucks away out of sight. But the real beauty of the SurroundBar 6500BT becomes evident the moment you turn it on. That’s when your flat panel comes alive with the astonishing performance of Polk’s legendary sound.
SURROUNDBAR 6500 BT FEATURES:
- Polk’s patented SDA surround technology delivers a vivid 5-channel sound field from a single source; no rear speakers or special room characteristics are required.
- Polk Digital Logic® technology, a proprietary DSP program, automatically calibrates and optimises your SurroundBar for any room shape or system setup.
- On-board Dolby Digital processing: connect directly to your TV, DVD or Blu-Ray player, or gaming console.
- Installs anywhere easily, with the simple secure wall-mount bracket or shelf cradle.
- Extruded aluminium enclosure is designed to eliminate performance-robbing cabinet resonances.
- Anti-diffraction grille and bezel design create surprisingly open, spacious imaging.
- SmartBar™ programming enables the SurroundBar 6000 to easily learn volume up/down and mute from your existing TV remote control. You’ll use only one remote for the SurroundBar and your TV.
- Easy plug-and-play connections, with no complex setup or calibration needed. It works right out of the box!
- Compact 80 Watt wireless subwoofer features 7-inch downward firing poly-composite Dynamic Balance® woofer and flared J-port for big bass with low distortion.
- State-of-the-art lossless wireless technology delivers absolutely instantaneous subwoofer response.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.