The IW406 FG is a 2-way in-wall speaker, part of our 400 line, consisting of high-quality speakers at astonishingly affordable prices.�
The IW406 FG is a powerful speaker and is recommended for larger living areas or rooms where�you really want to turn up the volume. It’s versatile and well suited for background music, as well as for more critical listening. With its paintable magnetic grille, the IW406 FG is designed to blend seamlessly into the room so all you notice is the great sound. It’s also ideal as part of a discreet 2-channel stereo system.
The IW406 FG uses a 6.5-inch Kevlar� woofer and a 1-inch titanium dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its in-wall design. SoundAngle technology allows you to fine tune the IW406 FG to the listening area and�to the most discerning tastes.�
The Jamo IW406 FG in-wall loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room.
The IW406 FG offers big sound at a not-so-big price perfect for audiophiles and movie lovers on a budget.
Price is per pair